In order to be granted with enrollment ID of KEN applicants must complete the following process:
- Entry Test
Applicants from class K-12 have to appear for an entry test, which is used to evaluate the capabilities of the applicant, if can be admitted and proceed with studies.
- Transfer Letter
If the applicant is already a student of a high school and has succeeded the entry test, will require bringing his/her transfer certificate from his/her previous school.
- Applicant’s NIC Xerox copy.
- Applicant Father’s NIC Xerox copy.
- Applicant Mother’s NIC Xerox copy.
- 6 passport size photo of applicant.
- 6 passport size photo of applicant’s father.
- Lab report defining applicant’s blood group.
- Birth Certificate of the applicant.