Our Vision in KEN is in a transparent manner that shows our basic and fundamental aims and ambitions:
- The ultimate and sacred religion of Islam shall be the supreme ideal of the entire Khana-e-Noor Educational Network Afghanistan.
- The standing observatory constitution of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan shall be the guiding principle of any and all actions in the entire Khana-e-Noor Educational Network Afghanistan.
- The directives of the Ministry of Education & Ministry of Higher Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan for all the schools and universities in general, and private schools and universities in particular shall be the framework of operational mechanism of Khana-e-Noor Educational Network Afghanistan.
- “Afghan Culture & Modern Education” is our distinct vision.
- The interpretation of “Afghan Culture and Modern Education” is imbibed, in Khana-e-Noor, as the produce of Afghan sons and daughters who are capable of working not only in their native country but at international level as well.
- Afghan Culture is the cultural rationale of Afghan and the roadmap to peace, prosperity, and sustainable development of Afghanistan.
- This distinct vision is realized through “Khana-e-Noor Code of Conduct” in all its concise and full versions.